Debt Restructure (Best Option)
Debt Restructure, or Debt Negotiation, as it is sometime referred to, is the process of negotiating with a creditor or debt collector to pay less than the full amount owed. By paying less than the full balance you owe on an account to satisfy the debt, you are able to become debt free in a shorter period of time.
- Skilled strategists and negotiators are working on your behalf
- Provide immediate payment relief
- Be free of enrolled debt in under 4 years
- Prevents the use of enrolled credit cards
- Could adversely affect your credit worthiness
- May temporarily increase the amount owed due to the accrual of fees and interest
A legal process. All your assets are evaluated and used to pay off your debts. Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 are most common options used by individuals. Once bankruptcy is complete, you are relieved of the debt obligations you had before filing bankruptcy.
- Debt obligation could be cleared
- Creditors are barred from attempting to collect on debts
- Process takes only 3-6 months
- Significant, long-term damage to credit
- Loss of all credit cards
- Chapter 7 can be difficult to qualify for
Making the minimum payments on your credit cards is a strategy that merely prolongs your debt. Minimum payments should only be used as a temporary strategy to pay off your credit card debt.
- Consistent monthly payments
- Gradually reducing debt
- No negative impact on your credit
- High monthly payments
- High-interest rates
- High levels of debt can hurt your credit over time
- Very long pay off time frame
- Could pay 2 to 3 times the amount originally charged
After completing my program with Debt Advisors of America, I just felt free! And now without debt, I know I have control of my life again. Thanks to your dedication to keeping focused even when I was unsure. You are heaven sent!
Mary Lou — TX
This company does not actually provide any debt settlement, debt consolidation, or other credit counseling services. We ONLY refer you to companies that want to provide some or all of those services.